The leaderboard is a great tool. You can find how to populate it by using the admin tool at 468insider.com.
- Go to the admin tool.
- Hover the mouse over “reports” at the top of the screen and select “users” from the drop down.
- Make sure the date range is selected from the start of the competition to today’s date.
- At the bottom of the page, click on either “point collections” or “point redemptions” twice to bring up the top collectors or redeemers.
- Take the information before the @ sign on their email and use it as the username on the leaderboard.
- Repeat this this step for the top 5 collectors/redeemers.
To fill in the username tab on the leaderboard template you would use “mordems2” and “jagmoore”. It is very important that you do NOT add the whole email address.