SAVES YOU TIME AND CREATES MORE VALUE FOR LOCATION OWNERS INCLUDED IN APP!
- As app administrator, you can grant individual location managers access to control the information and reporting related to their location’s page in the app.
- They will only be able to access, make changes or run reports related to their location’s page.
- Once you grant access, individual location managers can fill in or update their page on the app, make quick changes for a temporary promotion, and run reports showing who is collecting or redeeming points at their location.
- Adding value for your individual locations presents opportunities to monetize your app.
- Granting location owner access to make edits to their page in the app has many benefits. It also transfers some control over your app’s content, so it is important they know how to use the admin and reporting tools.
HOW TO SET UP ACCESS
- Once you create a new location page via your admin tool, you can add the ability for that location to be shared with the location owner.
- On the location page in the dashboard, there is a box labeled “location management access.” Enter the business owner’s email address here.
- Once you select “enable” it will send out this email which gives them access to their location’s admin page and instructions for how to set up their page and run reports related to their location.
- You can disable a location’s access at any time by selecting disable in the same box.
WITH POWER COMES RESPONSIBILITY
- Location managers should understand that this control of their page and usage reports effectively gives them the ability to create their own visitor loyalty program.
- This feature gives them data about users visiting their location, meaning they could run contests rewarding frequent visitors (either point collection or point redemption if the location is a reward location).
- As the app administrator, it’s important you emphasize the importance of accuracy and high quality imagery for each location.
- You maintain ultimate control over all pages and content in the app.